Out of your head and onto the page
Is it a business book, a Christian book, a family history? Perhaps it's a personal memoir, a novel, poetry, prayers, devotions, or just something to pass on to your children. Whether you want a ghostwriter or are looking for a co-author, I can help your book become a reality, even if you haven't written the first word. After your book is written, I can steer you towards self-publishing or publish-on-demand services.
I've helped so many clients, and I'd love to help you too. Books for which I have provided writing, editing, page layout, and/or consulting services include:
- No Boundaries: A Collection of Poetry by Karen R. Sanderson
- A Shenandoah Valley Success: The Story of Bowman Apple Products 1939-2011 by Gordon D. (Sonny) Bowman II (privately published and available in the Shenandoah County Public Library)
- The Way It Was: Middleburg in the 1920s and 1930s by Catherine Harts
- Your World Impact as a Financial Advisor by Tyson Jon Ray
- Welcome to Fort Valley by Jeanette Ritenour, Jim, and Meg Trott
- Early Woodstock by Joseph B. Clower, Jr. and published by the Woodstock Museum
- The History of Edinburgby Mary Ann Williamson – available in the Shenandoah County Public Library
- The Frenches of Woodstock, Virginia, edited by Anne French Dalke, Christopher Edward French and Carolyn French Long — available in the Shenandoah County Public Library
- Reminiscences of WWII by Irvin D. Magin
- Shenandoah County Trivia by Irvin D. Magin
- Shenandoah County Gazetteer And Historical Geography by Irvin D. Magin
- Several books by James A. Strosnider: Autobiography, Reflections of Relatives, Alfred and Mary and The Bottom to the Top (published for personal and family distribution)
- Novels by Paulette B. Maggiolo:The Guilty Teacher, The Terrorist Trap, and No Such Word
- The Proctor Family History by Quentin Silone Proctor
Join Our Heartspoken Community!
Each issue of our monthly Compass Points Newsletter is a quick 3-5 minute read with keys to the Heartspoken Life.
Receive surprises that lift your spirits or make your life more Heartspoken, delivered straight to your inbox.