I will consider quality articles that are fresh, original, and appropriate for my blog's theme and fit in one of the key categories (see below). I prefer to have exclusive use of your content for two weeks before you post it elsewhere.
Requirements and guidelines:
- The post must be aligned with one of these topics: faith, community, nature, self-knowledge, personal notewriting, or spiritual writing.
- All articles are subject to proofreading and editing.
- All articles must be accompanied by a short bio (with links — website, social media links, etc. — and contact information) and, if possible, a quality digital photo of the author.
- Photos to illustrate or accompany the article are appreciated. I need photo credit information for any image you send (other than the author photo).
- Ideal length for articles is 350-1000 words, but if you can convey your great idea in fewer words — or need more — we can discuss. Often a very long article can work better as a series, and I would consider a series of related articles.
- Crude language and adult content will not be considered.
- Submission does not guarantee publication. I retain the right to select those submissions that reflect the highest quality and content.
- Guest post authors retain all rights to their content for future use.
- If your piece is published, I would appreciate your help in promoting your guest post at Heartspoken.com to your own constituents.
Join Our Heartspoken Community!
Each issue of our monthly Compass Points Newsletter is a quick 3-5 minute read with keys to the Heartspoken Life.
Receive surprises that lift your spirits or make your life more Heartspoken, delivered straight to your inbox.