What a delight and privilege it was to be a guest on the Selling from the Heart podcast for their last episode of the year. Hosts Larry Levine and Darrell Amy were warm and generous with their interview, and were both so enthusiastic about my book HEARTSPOKEN: How to Write Notes that Connect, Comfort, Encourage, and Inspire. Our time together was essentially a coaching session for anyone, whether you’re selling a product, service, ministry, or message. My interview starts at about the 2:30 mark, but the introduction also has terrific information, especially for sales professionals. In the interview, we covered:
- Service before the sale
- The mindset every sales person needs
- The science behind developing authentic relationships
- Tips to make note writing more convenient
- Darrell’s 250-note-a-year challenge
- Larry’s motto: “What’s forever old is forever new” and why it’s important to a successful sales professional
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Selling from the Heart movement and Larry’s terrific book of the same name. Scroll down that page to get your FREE, autographed copy of Larry’s book!
Use my CONTACT FORM to inquire about booking my presentation to your sales team.
For more information, ordering options, sample pages, and testimonials about HEARTSPOKEN: How to Write Notes that Connect, Comfort, Encourage, and Inspire, CLICK HERE.