One of the joys of publishing a book has been interacting with readers and hearing about what they like and what they want more (or less) of. I’ve scheduled several local book signings here in the northern Shenandoah Valley and would love to see you — either to purchase a signed copy of HEARTSPOKEN: How to Write Notes that Connect, Comfort, Encourage, and Inspire or to bring a book you’ve already purchased for me to sign. It would make a great gift for a graduate or newlywed—or any occasion for the avid note and letter writer.
- Saturday, October 8, 2022, from 1-3pm at the Winchester Book Gallery in Winchester, VA on the Loudoun Street Walking Mall (7 N. Loudoun Street).
- Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 2pm at the New Market Area Library (160 E Lee St, New Market, VA) – presentation and signing
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at noon: presentation and signing for the Woodstock Rotary Club (members and guests only)
- Saturday, August 27, 2022, from 1-4pm — The Little Yellow Farmhouse, 126 North High Street, Edinburg, VA 22824. The owner, Joan Reistetter, has been so gracious about hosting a small group of local authors, including me, Cara Achterberg, Jim Davison, Mark Muse, and Coe Sherrard. Refreshments.
- Saturday and Sunday, September 17 and 18, 2022 at the Ole Time Festival in Edinburg, VA. Local authors will be manning a table at the Author’s Tent on the Old Mill Lawn during the following hours:
- Saturday 9/17/22 from 10-1 and 2-5
- Sunday 9//18/22 from 12-3